District Recycling/Litter Trailer
District is pleased to announce the Recycling/Litter
Trailer is now available to Lawrence and Scioto
County residents and District volunteer groups that wish
to have a cleanup event in their city, village or township.
It is FREE of charge to any group consisting of twenty volunteers
or more. The trailer is fully equipped with tools and all
the necessary equipment for a successful cleanup event.
We can deliver and pick up the trailer from the requested
site. We ask that you contact the District office for trailer
availability or to reserve for a specific date.
- Must be used in either Lawrence or Scioto County
- Must have a designated coordinator
- Designated coordinator will assume responsibility for
* Completion and submittal of District
Recycling/Litter Trailer Application and participation
list two weeks prior to event.
* Ensuring all participants using the equipment from the
trailer are at least 18 years of age and have completed
* Confirmation of equipment
inventory prior to receipt of trailer and upon
return of trailer with District personnel.
* Distributing supplies to participants and ensuring all
equipment is operated safely. Retrieving supplies once
participants have completed the project.
* Properly securing the trailer and all its contents.
* Making sure trailer is clean and free of all debris
* Ensuring proper parking of the trailer in the project
* Replacement of any missing items or items not returned
in the condition they were received (normal wear and tear
* Make sure all gasoline cans are empty before placing
them back in the trailer.
* Completion of a Cleanup
group or organization is interested in helping to beautify
and clean the District, the District Recycling/Litter Trailer
is available for your use. Call the office at (740) 532-1231
or (888) 565-7888 to reserve the trailer for a specific
date. We are also available to answer any questions you
to top ^